LASERS Board Nominations Closed: No Election Necessary
Nominations closed July 9 for the 2019 LASERS Board of Trustees Election. Three seats were open for active members and two for retired members. An election will not be conducted this year as the number of nominations received fill the open seats for both active and retired positions.
As a result, the following candidates will begin their Trustee terms in January 2020:
1. Thomas Bickham, Public Safety and Corrections – Corrections Services
2. Judge William T. Kleinpeter, City Court of Port Allen
3. Shannon S. Templet, House of Representatives
1. Virginia Burton, Louisiana Department of Revenue
2. Charles F. Castille, Department of Health & Hospitals