A Notice about the New Tax Rates for 2018

New tax rates for 2018 were released at the end of January and went into effect on your February 2018 benefit check. 

Due to a number of payroll provisions that modifies federal tax withholdings, we suggest retirees consult with their tax advisor to determine if they should change their withholding allowances amount.

If you need to change your withholding allowances, please submit a new W-4P: Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments, which is located here.