LASERS: Your Retirement System
This video training class provides an overview of the System and the defined benefit plan, and expands your knowledge on the retirement system. It is recommended for both new and existing state employees and should only take about 15 minutes to complete.
Two Learning Options:
1. Enroll in the optional training class* on Success Factors. Follow these instructions once logged in:
- Click on the Success Factors tab
- Under Quick Action, click on My Learning
- Under the tab named My Learning Assignments, go to the Keyword box and type in the search term: LASERS, and click Enter
- Under the search results, select LASERS – Your Retirement System
- Click Start Course
*This course is not mandatory so it will not appear on your training transcript.
2. View on YouTube.
Please be aware that access may be denied to YouTube at your workplace because of filters put in place by your agency.