How to Report Fraud
LASERS is taking a proactive approach to combating fraud affecting our System. We have developed an avenue for anonymously reporting suspected retirement related fraud to LASERS. Fraudulent activity is unacceptable and we need your help to report any suspected fraud related to the retirement system.
Examples of fraud related to retirement may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Intentionally falsifying retirement information
- Falsely claiming disability retirement
- Theft or misuse of personal information for LASERS members and retirees
- Continuing to cash or receive retirement payments for deceased member(s)
- Intentionally not enrolling eligible individuals into LASERS
- Any illegal activity related to the retirement system
Please call 1.844.41.FRAUD (1.844.413.7283) or submit an electronic report using the appropriate link below if you suspect retirement related fraud that affects LASERS.
To ensure that your allegation can be processed and/or investigated thoroughly, please provide as much information as possible.
Please consider the following items when providing details on the allegation:
- Who was involved?
- What are the details of the fraudulent activity?
- When did the fraud take place?
- Where did the fraud take place?
Please select the Fraud Report below that is most appropriate: